Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Crochet Vlog #4

 Hello my Fiber Friends,

I hope that you are all keeping well and staying safe.

Today sharing my crochet vlog, discussing my resolutions, work I have in progress, finished project, and discussing my plans for the coming year with regard to my channel.

I have finished the Snow Day Beret designed by Julie aka Wippy Chick.

I used King Cole Drifter Chunky yarn called Venice.


To watch the video please click the LINK


Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Hooking!



6 comments:

meg said...

Looks really warm and cosy Linda

Jackie T said...

Hi Linda this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

All Things Crafty said...

This is gorgeous Linda xx

All Things Crafty said...

This is gorgeous Linda xx

Maz said...

Gorgeous Linda, and looks a great size too x🧡x

Fikreta said...

its so nice!
I will watch later your vlog!
hugs