Followers

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Podcast #7 What a Week!

 Hello my Friends,

Well what a traumatic week it has been! Wednesday it rained all day which caused the brook at the end of the avenue to break and flooded the avenue. We were very very luck that it didn't come in the house. Another downpour of rain and it would have done. I haven't prayed so hard in all my life for there to be no rain, Thursday was spent living from hour to hour.

Friday was a good day as the water had receded and now it is left to my neighbours to work out what damage was caused. My heart is aching for them. Here are a couple of photographs of the front and back of the property.

This is out the front door, I was very lucky it didn't get in my car.


Next 2 photos are of Rick's garden, he is gutted!



This is my Starburst blanket still a work in progress with 11 more rows to do.


To watch the video please click the LINK


Many thanks for visiting and watching!
Happy Hooking!



2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh boy what a week you have had. I am pleased the water has receded. Your crochet is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

oh no! thats not good.
Hope water will be gone soon.
Starburst blanket is so pretty!