Followers

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Podcast #51

 Good Morning!

How are you all today? It has been a very busy week here in my crochet nook, I am trying to finish off a few projects before December and only have Rick's sweater to finish for Christmas and my Dad's blanket too as they are Christmas presents.

I delivered hats and scarfs to the homeless shelter here in Warrington on Thursday. I have also finished the part 2 of the Vega Star Poncho tutorial too.  The granny square blanket is also finished!

Here are photo's of the blanket and poncho


The 4 works in progress are the sweater, elf hat, poncho and snowflakes


To watch the video please click the LINK


Many thanks for watching and visiting today!
Have a Wonderful Creative Day



1 comment:

Fikreta said...

you made beautiful things!