Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Finished Mosaic Blankets

 Good Morning!

How are you all this cool autumnal morning!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but life has been a bit hectic at the moment.

As you know I am part of the challengers and this year my challenge was to make 2 mosaic blankets this year.  In August I finished the Queen Mosaic Afghan by Tinna Thorudottir, and in September I finished the Casablanca Mosiac Afghan too by Tinna also.

Here is the link to her Ravelry page 

The first picture is of my Queen Afghan, I used Deramores Studio in Raspberry and Hayfields Baby Blossom in grey with specks of green, white and red.


The next is my Casablanca which again I used Deramores Studio in Turquoise and Oatmeal.



Thank you for stopping by Today!
Happy Knitting or Crocheting!





No comments: