Followers

Monday, January 30, 2023

January 2023 Finished Projects

Hello my Friends,

Sharing with you today the knitted and crocheted projects I have finished for the month of January.

I will be posting at the end of each month all my finished projects for each month!

This month I have finished 2 wearables, 2 hats and of course a pair of socks for this year's #sockittome2023 challenge.

First up we have the Sparkling Fountain Sweater using Twin Set and Purl's pattern with yarn from Botanical Yarns.


The second wearable is this cute tank top/vest which is designed by Wannipa Yunka, Knitcro Addicte and here is the link for the pattern from Ravelry https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/libr...
I have 3 strands of DK yarn in brown, beige and a variegated yarn.

 

The next is my January socks for the #sockittome2023 Challenge, these are knitted using King Cole Footsie in the colourway kiwi, the pattern is a vanilla sock by The Crazy Sock Lady


This hat is made using Expression Fiber Arts Beginner hat kit in lilac DK
It is crocheted using the basic double crochet and front post, back post to create the rib effect 


This hat is my first hat for the homeless for this year! I have used Stylecraft Aran to create this simple hat.  Every year I make hats and donate them to the homeless shelter here in my home town.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Have a creative, blessed day.






1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Hey Linda! So good to see your blog and I LOVE all your projects for the month! You're so talented and they're all fantastic!
Lynn