Followers

Friday, March 10, 2023

February's finished Projects

 Good Day to all my yarny Friends

What a busy February and March I have had here at home.

We decided to get the house decorated as well as buying new furniture, we have been so busy that I forgot to post about the finished projects I made in February so here we are 10 days later sharing what I created last month.

These are my shorty socks which I made a tutorial for using fingerweight superwash merino and nylon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hihsmdf7feo&t=3706s


These socks are made using Hypnotic yarn following the pattern The Shallow by The Crazy Sock Lady


Another hat for the homeless using Stylecraft Aran in Bluebell, my own design.


Star Flower Motif Doily which I made a tutorial for using #4 Yarn Bee 101 Acetate yarn.



Last but not least is this beautiful shawl designed my Ursula from @OMGrannySquare called Beautiful Friends which you can find on Ravelry.


I used #Bramblewood Yarn with multicolour stelina!


That is all for this month!
Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!



No comments: